Monday, November 21, 2011

2 Months Birthday!

Going to do a lot of catch up here now! First off, would you like to see some photos of my two month birthday party????



This was me changed into nice clothes on my bouncer having fun and having a guard (one of our dogs Pudding) guarding me as well!




Grandma and grandpa came before dinner and we had a fun time talking to each other (They really like to talk to me!) before we had our celebration!



and here was the birthday cake. I couldn't eat it but it looked so yummy!! Someone (think Grandma) suggested that we have a birthday celebration every month. I Will be Happy!!!


Our two Aunties Emelene & Joy with our two dogs Pudding & Milky, Mummy, Grandpa & Grandma


Grandpa & Grandma & Uncle Sam


Grandpa & Grandma with me cutting the cake!


 Daddy & Uncle Sam w/ me!


I am getting all the attention! Happy Birthday to me! Three months birthday coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment