Monday, June 4, 2012

January 2012 & Chinese New Year 2012 - in JAPAN!

Hi, and yes, I really wanted to write about this month. This month was special for me, as I celebrated my grandpa's birthday for the first time, and I have taken the first trip of my life!

Well first of all, my grandpa's birthday! We went to eat Japanese food for his birthday! We also had cake, I cut the cake w/ grandpa too! See!
After that we took a family photo!
 And I gave my grandpa his birthday present!

Then, a week after that, I went on the first trip of my life. I traveled to Tokyo along w/ my parents to visit my grandma! And see?? I'm ready to go! (Thanks to me, my parents got to get in the plane before anyone else!)

It was my first time on the plane, everything was so new, I was excited and happy!

 I saw so many relatives and new family friends after I arrived in Japan, but most importantly I spent a lot of time w/ my Grandma, Auntie Ai, & Uncle Takeshi!  Also I saw the following!!

 Car seat for the first time!! I need to get used to it!
 the second day I got here, it snowed very heavily, I almost couldn't go home!
 Do I look like her?
Does my dad look like "him"??
 We took a lot of trains while we were in Japan, here's me and daddy in one of them.


That wasn't what I wanted ... I need MILK!


But afterall, I had a great time in Japan,  I was happy and tired!!








1 comment:

  1. So happy to see a new post here! You are becoming such a beautiful girl! Hope to meet you soon!

    ReplyDelete